Are you feeling that your iPhone lacks the best apps that you are looking for? Do you want to know if there is a possibility that you can use Play Store apps on your iPhone? Well, in this article you will be glad to know that you will be able to access Google Play Store app on your latest iPhones very easily and that too for free.
Play Store App For iOS
- You need to have an iOS supported device to get the Google Play Store Free Download app on your iPhone.
- Jailbreak your iPhone. Choose one that works on your iPhone platform and download it from a trusted source onto your phone. Once it is downloaded, install it.
- Next, install Bootlace and Cydia. Launch Cydia from the home screen, tap on Manage button followed by sources and then tap on the Edit and finally check Add. Then type Cydia web address and install Cydia and then Bootlace.
Play Store Download for iPhone
- Run Bootlace and then reboot the iPhone and wait for it to boot again.
- Open iBoot and it can be installed now from Bootlace.
- Next, you need to install iDroid. Check on the iDriod button after Open iboot is installed and tap the OK button. This will take a while to get downloaded to your iPhone.
- You need to be patient when it is getting downloaded. iDroid is the Android operating system that is customized for your iPhone.
- Once the iDroid is installed, you get Android on your iPhone and you can explore what Android has to offer you.
Play Store Free for iPhone
Now you can boot your iPhone using Android or iOS operating system. All you need is to visit Google Play Store website by booting your iPhone with Android OS and you can access all apps that are offered by Google Play Store.