If you have recently bought a Samsung Smartphone or a Samsung tablet, then you need not worry about downloading Google Play Store app on your Samsung device to access your favorite games or music apps or informational apps offered by Google Play Store.
Download Play Store App Free
The following are the steps that you need to follow to download play store apps on your Samsung phone or tablet.
- On your Samsung device home screen, tap on the Applications option.
- Scroll and tap on Android Apps on Google Play. Scroll and touch the required option that you want to browse (e.g. Games).
- Scroll and touch the required game that you want to play or download.
- Tap on download and then tap on “Accept and Download” to commence the downloading of the game on your device.
- The game will be installed on your Samsung device.
Play Store for Samsung
If your Samsung tablet or Smartphone does not come with an inbuilt lay Store app, then you can easily get it on your Samsung device by following these simple steps.
- Open Notifications and go to Settings. Scroll up and down to find the unknown sources option and tap on enable unknown sources to enable it.
- Open your browser and search for APK files to download on your device directly. Make sure that download the file only from a trusted source.
- Once the download of APK file is complete, you need to install it clicking on the download notifications.
Using The Play Store Free For Android
- By default The Google Play Store will be installed in the download folder.
- Browse the folder and locate the Google Play Store app. Click on it and you will be able to access Play Store apps.