Some of you using the iPhone may not be satisfied with the iOS system and you will be looking forward to get the android operating system on your iPhone. You will be able to get access to play store with the help of this operating system. It is possible to have both iOS and android operating system on your iPhone by following certain steps.
Searching For Play Store Download App
- Using the browser from your phone visit the webpage of openappmarket or search for the openappmarket using Google search.
- Tap on the app to add it to your home screen
- Open the app market icon on the home screen and look for the Google play store in the website of openappmarket.
- When you find the icon of the play store, tap on it. A pop window with install option will appear. Click on this option to install play store.
- Now you can access all the apps from play store from your home screen.
To Get Play Store On iPhone You Can Use Jailbreak And Cydia
- Download jailbreaking option like Redsnow or Blackrain and do the jailbreaking of iPhone.
- Install bootlace in Cydia by launching Cydia from the home screen of your iPhone. Select the manage option and select sources. Tap edit and then add. Tap on the download to get bootlace installed.
- Now launch bootlace by restarting the phone if it’s not there already. Allow it to download and patch the kernel.
- Now tap on reboot to reboot the iPhone. Launch bootlace again and tap on Open iBoot option to download and install it.
Installing iDroid For Play Store Free Download
- Open the Open iBoot and tap on iDroid button and tap install. Wait for the Android OS to get installed.
- Tap on the Quick Boot option in bootlace and tap android icon to confirm that you want reboot to android operating system.
- Now your iPhone is ready for android app downloads.
Google Play Store is the ideal destination for all app lovers who are looking to find their favorite books, music, movies as well as Android apps and games. Most of the latest Android devices, be it Smartphones or tablets, come with preinstalled Play Store app and it is seen in all devices that are supported by Android OS version 2.2 and above. If your Android device is an older one, then you can use the Android market app to shop for Play Store apps.
Getting Android Apps You Desire From Play Store App
- Find the Play Store app that is preloaded on your supported Android device. Tap on this to enter the Play Store app.
- You can use your mobile data or Wi-Fi connection to download the free apps that you like in the Play Store on your device very easily without connecting to your computer.
- Once the game or the movie or the app that you like is downloaded, click on the app icon to start using the app.
Play Store For Android Download
- Open web browser, go to google.com and type “Google play store apk:” in the search box. Tap on any trusted link that shows up to initiate apk file download.
- Once the file is downloaded to your device, check on the APK file to install it.
- Tapping on the newly downloaded file in downloads folder will open up the Google Play Store apps on your device.
- Open the Google Chrome browser and check for the APK Downloader extension and install it on your computer.
- In the browser, click on properties and go to shortcut tab option.
- Click on target box and click on choose ignore-certificate-errors –allow-running-insecure-content and then finally choose OK/Apply button.
- Close and restart Google Chrome web browser and visit Google Play and click on the Applications page of the app that you would like to download.
- All you need is to click on the APK icon on the web browser address bar to get the app downloaded on your computer.