If you are using an Android Smartphone or an Android tablet, then it is very easy for you to download Play Store free and install Google apps on your device as it comes pre-loaded with Google Play Store app. If your Android tablet or Smartphone does not come with pre-installed Google Play Store, then you need to follow the below steps to get it.
Play Store Download for Android
- You need to look for latest Google Play Store APK file in Google search engine and download it to your tablet directly from a trusted source.
- Next, tap on the Settings menu on your Android device, scroll to locate unknown sources and enable the download from ‘unknown sources’ option.
- Tap on the downloaded APK file to install it on your device.
- After a few minutes, you will find Google Play Store installed on your device.
Download APK File To Get Play Store Free On No Wi-Fi Android
If your Android device does not have Wi-Fi facility, then you can follow these simple steps.
- You need to download the latest version of the APK file on your personal computer (click here to download Play store for PC)and store it in the download folder so that you can easily retrieve it later.
- You can connect your Android device to your computer via a USB cable and transfer the downloaded APK file from your PC to Android device.
- You will also need to install the ES File Explorer apk from the Android download folder to open the app and then find the Google Play Store app.
Play Store Free Download
The above two options are very easy and less time consuming options that you can try out to get access to Google Play Store download for android device. Follow the above steps to instantly get Play Store app on your Android devices.