It is possible to get the Play Store download for blackberry as the Blackberry offers the ability to download and install the APK files for Android apps. The Snap application makes the process simpler for the users. The APK files obtained from Snap will be safe and secure as it is the front end of the Play Store.
Play Store Download for Blackberry
The snap is an advanced method and needs to be sideloaded to the blackberry. Once the snap is set -up it is easy for the end-user to install the APK files to the blackberry device.
- First of all download and install the Google chrome search engine in your PC
- Open Google Chrome and install the chrome extension on your computer
- Now download the Snap BAR file and place it in easily accessible place in the computer.
- Enable development mode on blackberry by going to settings and turning on the development mode. Note the IP address provided and create a password if required.
- Connect USB cable to your device and connect device with the computer.
Set The IP Wherever Necessary To Get Play Store Free Download
- Open Google chrome and visit https://169.254.0.1/. If you find a different IP from what you obtained during development, then replace the IP with the IP provided during development.
- You may see an SSL error page, try reconnecting the device or use a different USB port.
- You will have to go to Google chrome extension setting and enter the new IP there also if needed. Make sure that anti- virus programs are disabled while doing this.
- Once the page gets loaded, enter the device password. Now you can go to the install “Apps” option on the right hand corner and click it. You will have the file explorer window opened.
- Select the Snap BAR file you have downloaded. Now Snap will start installing. When sideloading process is finished, you will see “Result Success”. Now disconnect the device from the computer.
You Are Ready To Install Play Store App
With the Snap sideloaded to the device, you can start installing the play store app by giving your Google login. If you don’t have a Google account, create one and start downloading.