If you are looking for the best applications in the market to download on your Smartphones and tablets to satisfy your gaming needs or educational needs or weight loss goals, then there is no better store to visit than Google Play Store. If you have the latest version of Android devices, then there is every chance that it comes with pre-loaded Google Play Store download free app. There is nothing to worry about if your Smartphone or tablet does not have one. You can download it manually by following this simple procedure.
Steps To Play Store download
- Tap on the Settings menu of your device and scroll till you reach the Security option.
- Tap on it to open the Security menu and then look for ‘Unknown Sources’ option.
- Tap this box so that you will be able to allow the installation of apps from other sources.
Downloading Latest APK File To Access Play Store Free
All the popular Android apps are packaged as APK files and you should download the latest version of the APK file to enjoy the best that Google Play Store for Android has to offer.
- Make sure that you use your device to download the latest APK file by searching on the internet through your device.
- Always go for the latest APK file and download it only from trusted and genuine sources.
Installing APK File To Use Google Play Store App
- After the APK file has been downloaded to your device, check out the Notifications option and tap on the downloaded APK file.
- You will get a warning that you are making changes to the system program and all you need to do is to tap on the OK option.
- Next, tap on the Install option to install the downloaded APK file on your device.
- You can tap on the Google Play Store Download for iPhone and start browsing the apps once you complete the APK file installation.