Present day lifestyle requires more interaction with your mobile phone and there are app stores which offer many free downloads of apps ranging from fun, entertainment and even for more serious things in life. Play store download for blackberry will help to fulfill many of your needs.
Play Store Download for Blackberry
- The play store download for blackberry is in great demand and the apps are helping the users to get benefited by these downloads.
- There is a new app called Snap which helps you to access Google play store directly foe download needs. The snap is specially designed for the interface of Blackberry.
- The snap is a free app which mimics the function of Play store and provides access to all the Android apps.
Install Play Store App Free
- You will have to download and install the Google chrome extension first.
- Now download the Snap app to your computer and store it
- Go to the settings of the Black berry and in the development mode. Note the IP address provided. Provide a new password as well.
- Connect your blackberry to the computer using the micro-USB cable.
- Open Google chrome and visit https://169.254.0.1/. Make sure that the IP address given during development is same as the IP here.
- Ignore the notification that the security certificate of the site is not trusted. If error notifications are coming, try reconnecting the device using a different USB port.
- Go to chrome extension setting and enter the new IP address. Your anti-virus programs should be disabled to make the process smooth.
- Enter the device password on the page loaded. Click on “install Apps” option and select the Snap BAR file.
- Once selected, the file will start installing. “Result Success” indicates that the process is done.
Access Google Play Store download
After you sideload the Snap, you can open the app and provide the Google login to start using it to access the Play Store. You can search for the apps from Play Store and select the apps after going through the information.